Spiritual Path (Head Orisha) Reading
Babalawo Ifakunle Adisa of the Iwori Eda Temple in Oyo State, Nigeria, provides spiritual path readings services through Asanee Coaching Service (ACS). This service includes using the Ifa system to divine important information about your spiritual team and your spiritual path. You can determine your head orisha and other key members of your spiritual team are with this reading service. The Babalawo will also present you with vital messages and information that you need related to your spiritual journey.
ACS acts as an intermediary between the Babalawo and clients. ACS delivers end-to-end services for our clients, ensuring that they receive thorough information, comprehensive guidance, and outstanding customer service throughout the entire process.
See the description below for more information about this service.
ACS offers divination and ritual services to people of all racial, ethnic, religious, gender, sexual orientation, and other backgrounds. Our mission is to provide high-quality, reputable services to individuals who wish to find effective solutions to their everyday problems. Clients do not have to practice the Ifa spiritual system to benefit from these readings. People from all walks of life and religious belief systems consult Ifa when in need.
Our divination services include the provision of written reading reports, phone consultations, and email support. We carefully walk our clients through each phase of the divination process.
Clients are allowed and encouraged to consult directly with the Babalawo throughout the execution of readings and subsequent rituals or ceremonies, if applicable. Clients must download and use WhatsApp to communicate with the Babalawo to avoid incurring international call fees.
Reading Instructions: Provide the following details on the form you receive via email after you submit your purchase.
- Your First and Last (Maiden) Name*
- Mother’s First and Last Maiden Name*
*If you and/or your mother’s names have changed for any reason (adoption, marriage, religion, etc.) be sure to provide names given at birth only. This includes maiden names. Provision of nicknames, aliases, changed, incorrect, or truncated names may result in inaccurate reading results.
- Brief Description of Your Problem/Concerns: Be as detailed as possible in the description so that we can fully understand your concerns. If your description is not clear, we may contact you for more information via email prior to initiating the divination services. If you don’t have a specific issue and are seeking a general reading, be sure to state this in your description. You may ask up to three questions related to your concerns.
Once you transmit this information to us, we will begin processing your order. Note that it may take up to 15 business days to receive your reading report. Occasionally, due to backlogs, it may take longer than 15 business days to fulfill your order. In which case, we will notify you prior to the expiration of the 15-business-day window. If we are unable to fulfill your order in a timely manner, you will be given the opportunity to receive the services over another 15-business-day window or receive a full refund.
- You will receive a reading report and videos or images upon the completion of our services. The report will be sent to you via email. Be sure to provide a valid and working email address with your order. Also, be sure to check your primary and bulk (spam) email folders for your report within 15 business days of submitting your order.
- Once you receive your report, you will have the opportunity to speak with me via phone, email, or text, or the Babalawo via WhatsApp. There is a 15-minute limit for all phone consultations. You will be free to ask any questions that you may have about the reading report during that time. So, prepare your questions prior to our consultation session.
Additional Fees: The fee involved in this service includes readings only. Note that reading reports usually indicate that clients need to complete various rituals or ceremonies to remedy their problems. This may involve conducting sacrifices or rituals, connecting with orishas (spirits), herbal treatments, etc.
There are additional fees associated with follow-up services. Costs vary based on the nature of the services needed for follow-up remedies and solutions. These fees cannot be determined until the reading is conducted. Prices for additional services (sacrifices, rituals, offerings, ileke beads, spirit pots, etc.) must be paid before services are rendered.
Also, the Babalawo may need a photo of you for certain ceremonies. If you intend to follow up on the remedy or solution that has been offered to you, contact us directly for further instructions.
Refund Policy: Due to the nature and scope of Ifa reading services provided by Asanee 44 LLC, all sales are final. Readings and other spiritual services involve considerable time, effort, and other resources, which cannot be recuperated once services are initiated. As such, clients will not receive refunds for canceled or rendered services. See spiritual readings terms and conditions for more details about this service.