In this live Wisdom talk, I discuss current reasons why people leave the U.S. and how you can start your expat journey. Some of these reasons include:
- A desire to achieve financial security
- Crime and gun violence, in particular
- High cost of healthcare and education
- Adventure and a better quality of life
- Racism and microaggressions
This trend is only growing and experiencing a resurgence as the world opens back up for international travel. In this discussion, I talk about how these factors and more are inspiring people to leave the U.S. Also, I take a look at some of the things you can do to develop a sound exit strategy.
You can listen to the audio recording here. Also, be sure to download the Wisdom app so you can join me for live talks where you can interact with me in real time.