Ginen provides reputable Haitian vodou divination services to people of all racial, ethnic, religious, gender, sexual orientation, and other backgrounds. Our mission is to provide high quality, authentic services to individuals who wish to find effective solutions to their everyday problems.
Our services are provided by spiritual practitioners who are based in Haiti. However, our US correspondents act as liaisons between the spiritual practitioners and the clients. We provide end-to-end services for our clients ensuring that they receive thorough information, comprehensive guidance, and outstanding service throughout the entire process.
Our services include the provision of written vodou reading reports, vodou treatment protocols, phone consultations, and unlimited email support. We carefully walk our clients through each phase of the process.
Vodou reading reports are available in English, Haitian Creole, and French. Phone consultations are only available in English.
Nature and Scope of Services
Our vodou services offer real solutions to real life problems. In Haitian vodou an oungan (priest) or manbo (priestess) connects with the spiritual realm to determine the source of their client’s problems or concerns. These issues may be related to health, finances, family, love, etc. In vodou we believe that the spirits are capable of assisting with all our concerns.
Oftentimes, the oungan or manbo first makes contact with the loa that the oungan or manbo regularly works with. However, additional loa, ancestral, and other spirits may be present during the divination session. Either of these spirits can deliver critical messages related to the specific issue that a client is seeking help with. Sometimes the spirits may also give insight into other problems or challenges that the client may be experiencing.
The Haitian vodou services that we provide are in alignment with traditional vodou practices. This means that we seek to help our clients understand underlying issues that are adversely impacting their lives. The ultimate goal in this process is to assist our clients in aligning with their individual destiny or soul mission.
Black magic or witchcraft is not within the scope of our practice – we do not harm or manipulate the will of others. While our vodou remedies may result in the acquisition of love, financial gain, improved health, elevated social status, or similar results, we do not engage in malevolent or manipulative spellbinding.
- After paying for the vodou services, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your main concerns or issues. You need to be as detailed as possible in the description so that we can fully understand your concerns. If your description is not clear, we may contact you for more information via email prior to initiating the divination process. If you don’t have a specific issue and are seeking a general reading, be sure to state this in your description.
- You must also include the following details in order to get an accurate reading:
- Your Full Name*
- Location of Birth (City, State, and Country)
- Date of Birth (Month, Day, and Year)
- Mother’s Full Name*
- Father’s Full Name*
*If you and/or your parent(s) names have changed for any reason (adoption, marriage, religion, etc.) please be sure to provide names given at birth only. This includes maiden names for females. Provision of nicknames, aliases, changed, incorrect, or truncated names may result in inaccurate reading results.
- Once you transmit this information to us, we will begin processing your order. Note that it may take up to 15 business days to receive your vodou reading report.
Occasionally, due to backlogs it may take longer than 15 business days to fulfill your order. In which case, we will notify you prior to the expiration of the 15-business-day window. If we are unable to fulfill your order in a timely manner, you will be given the opportunity to receive the services over another 15-business-day window or receive a full refund.
- You will receive a full vodou reading report upon the completion of our services. The report will be sent to you via email. Be sure to provide a valid and working email address with your order. Also, be sure to check your primary and bulk (spam) email folders for your report within 15 business days of submitting your order.
- Once you receive your report, you will be given the opportunity to speak with one of our representatives via phone during a 30-minute consultation call. You will be free to ask any questions that you may have about the reading report during that time. Note that phone consultations are only available in the English language.
- Reading reports often indicate that clients need to complete various rituals or ceremonies to remedy their problems. This may involve taking herbal solutions, conducting rituals, connecting with ancestors, etc. It may even necessitate that the client travel to Haiti or other geographical locations to get the remedy to their problems.
There are additional fees involved in treatment services that necessitate the assistance of Ginen. Fees vary based on treatment services. All fees must be paid prior to treatment services being rendered.
Clients are independently responsible for expenses related to treatment services that require travel to Haiti. Ginen does not provide travel services, however, we can assist with accommodations, transportation, and other arrangements in Haiti for an additional fee.
- If you intend to follow-up on the remedy or solution that has been provided to you, contact us directly for further instructions.
Client Rights and Responsibilities
The client must be at least 18 years of age or older.
The client must provide correct and current contact and other details in order to receive the most accurate reading report.
The client acknowledges understanding that results of vodou divination sessions vary. The client acknowledges that follow-up treatment services are highly recommended for resolving the client’s concerns and that failure to follow recommended remedies may result in the same or a worsened condition.
The client acknowledges that a vodou reading is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including finances, health, relationships, education, and spirituality. The client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues and incorporating vodou principles and remedies into those respective areas is exclusively the client’s responsibility.
The client is solely responsible for implementing any treatments or remedies recommended in the vodou reading report. As such, the client agrees that Ginen is not and will not be liable or responsible for any action or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by Ginen.
The client agrees to communicate honestly and accurately, be open to feedback and assistance, and to devote the time and energy to fully participate in the process.
Ginen agrees not to disclose any personally identifiable information pertaining to the client without the client’s express consent. Please be aware that information shared during vodou divinations is not considered legally confidential (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege.
Record Retention Policy
Ginen will retain client records in a format (print, audio, video, etc.) of Ginen’s choosing for a period of not less than one year.
Ginen makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the outcome of vodou services negotiated, agreed upon, and rendered. In no event shall Ginen be liable to the client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages.
Ginen reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
Ginen services are spiritual in nature and are not meant to diagnose, treat, or otherwise cure physical or psychological conditions. Our services are also not meant to replace or interfere with standard medical care. It is not our intention to provide medical, psychological, or related advice or services.
Return and Cancellation Policy
Due to the nature and scope of the vodou services provided by Ginen all sales are final. Vodou services involve considerable time, effort, and other resources, which cannot be recuperated once services are initiated. As such, clients may not receive refunds for cancelled or rendered services.