Our dynamic business coaching program guides new and prospective entrepreneurs through the beginning phases of the business start-up process. In this program participants learn to harness their passion and set realistic business goals and objectives.
We cover the following topics in a two part series:
- Discovering Your Passion
- Identifying Your Business Tribe
- Conducting Your Market Analysis
- Determining Your Value
- Writing a Winning Business Plan
- Targeting the Right Market
- Conducting a SWOT Analysis
- Assessing the Competition
This unique business coaching program will equip you with the skills to:
- Assess your entrepreneurship readiness
- Determine and negotiate your value
- Adequately analyze the market
- Overcome fear and limiting beliefs
- Connect with an accountability partner
The program is delivered in two parts over the course of eight weeks. Participants will attend a 1 ½ hour session on Saturdays from 1-2:30 PM. Sessions are available in-person or virtually.
Part One Dates:
- Jan. 23, 2021
- Jan. 30, 2021
- Feb. 6, 2021
- Feb. 13, 2021
Part Two Dates:
- Feb. 27, 2021
- Mar. 6, 2021
- Mar. 13, 2021
- Mar. 20, 2021
Participants can attend live sessions at the following location:
Video conferencing details will be emailed to virtual program participants one week prior to the start of the program.
Registration closes on January 16, 2021 at midnight. Seats are limited so register soon!!!